OHoops

OHoops

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

"I may fall, I may crawl, but one day I will stand tall. No matter the obstacles or pain. Everything will not be in vain." - @JasdeepSingh64 


"Ever since I got an ACL injury, living life everyday to the fullest was hard. This was my first injury I had ever gotten, so I did not know how to react to it and if I would ever play basketball again. During my time of recovery, I went through physical therapy and the steps to making myself stronger. However, since this injury I felt more and more isolated from the game of basketball because I was losing faith from my friends and family members who believed basketball was not the right sport for me. All inspiration and motivation to play the game slowly faded away. Later after that I realized, if you want to truly become something great in life, you have to have your own motivation to work hard. It took me 2 1/2 years to figure this out, but when I did, I could not stop working harder and harder to build up enough strength. While I was working, I came across OHOOPS which had a variety of basketball skills and quotes to inspire players. OHOOPS is one of the reasons I have gained motivation to play basketball to my full potential. "I may fall, I may crawl, but one day I will stand tall" represents the injury I got, "crawling" is the physical therapy I did, and through this recovery and physical therapy I know one day I will become stronger and better than ever. "No matter the obstacles or pain. Everyday will not be in vain" represents that even though I did not have the motivation from others , I found the motivation in myself to pull through and grow stronger, both mentally and physically.  Never give up and the work you put into a goal or dream will not be in vain." - Jasdeep Singh 

No comments:

Post a Comment

OHoopers, comment here!